Sunday, February 13, 2005

anybody!
CHOCOMANIA TICKETS PLEASE?
its ten bucks; which means
you are entitled to exchange it for
ten dollars worth of chocolates
from any cocoa tree outlet!
justin agreed to buy one
from me; and so thats good!
any other kind soul out there?


anyways!
valentines day is tmr! (:
currently getting all my
presents ready. all the
last minute work please!
beanie's an exception!
she's gonna get hers on tues;
cos she is SPECIAL!
hahahh! jokes jokes!


just came back from
aunty phyllis's place.
her house is SUPER DUPER
BIG AND BEAUTIFUL! :D
we were all at the rooftop.
some, lying down and
watching the stars.
a few others, gambling!
i just love the stars;
they are so BEAUTIFUL!

my uncle came to fetch
me home, cos apparently
my dad was at home watching
soccer with my cousin.
just before i left,
bona gave me a super huge hug.

suddenly, i realised
how much i missed that fella!
all the late night talks
and calls we used to have
, how he used to take time off
to listen as well as to cheer
me up, and all the nonsense
that he would actually make up
in order to make me smile again.
the basketball games, the running,
the computer games, pool, gym.. ah!
just EVERYTHING! I JUST MISS HIM
SO DAMN MUCH MAN; seriously!
we have way ALOT of catching up
to do! hope to talk to him
sometime soon yeh. SOON! (:



currently listening to;
finch - letters to you

i want you to know that;
i miss you, i miss you so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home